The taste of Africa
The taste of Africa
Do you want to enjoy an evening on the beach at a African themed restaurant, have your feet in the sand and taste delicious food? Have a look at this evening activity!
The beach club is called Morabeza and can be translated as the warm hospitality and friendliness of the Cape Verdeans.
You will feel instantly welcome while you are dining an a recent redecorated restaurant. Lots of locally made paintings, decorations and furniture combined with wood elements and sea shells to respect the environment of in which the beach club is built.
The price for a 3 course menu with chicken, meat or fish is €35 per person
The price for a 3 course menu with lobster is €55 per person
The price for a kids menu is €15
(see description for full menu).
Provide the following information in the comments when booking:
- Your accommodation in Boa Vista
- Requested date
- Menu choice (start, main and dessert) and possible allergies and dietary preferences
- If you would like to have a transfer and for how many persons (not included, a supplment will be charged)
This activity will run every Saturday evening. You will arrive at Morabeza around 18h00 where your table is reserved. Enjoy the beautiful sunset on the beach and listen to the African music while watching a fireshow. Dinner will be served at your table.
- Grilled local goat cheese and vegetables
- Raw fish tartare and papaya
- Raw fish Carpaccio with crunchy vegetables and a citrus sauce
- Grilled fish of the day with potatoes and vegetables
- Filet Mignon steak with potatoes and vegetables
- Grilled chicken with potatoes and vegetables
- Grilled lobster with potatoes and vegetables
- Cookie ice cream
- Citrus fruits sorbet and kiwi
Kids menu is without starter, it includes the choice of chicken or fish nuggets with French fries and cookie ice cream as dessert.
This menu doesn't include drinks and will be paid at the restaurant after dinner.
It includes 3 courses, only the lobster menu has a higher price.