Scuba diving open water - PADI course
After a PADI diving course you can continue with a open water course. This is the most comprehensive course which is more known worldwide and also the most popular one.
The course is open to everyone, you don't have to have any experience in scuba diving. After finishing the course and the online e-learning you will get a open water certificate that you are a world wide licensed diver.
In 2, 3, or 4 days, (doesn't have to be in a row) you will learn everything you need to know about scuba diving and after this you will receive your certificate.
The minimum age to participate is 10 years.
The price is €425 per person, in addition the costs for the certificate and the e-learning, which is €75. This will make a total of €500.
It's recommended to already put on your swimwear, to bring sun cream, flip-flops and to take a towel.
Provide the following information in the comments when booking:
- Your accommodation in Boa Vista
- Requested days for the course
- Full name
- If you have any certificates for diving and which level. Also any logged dives including the date of your last dive.
- If you would like to have a transfer (included, we charge a supplement of €5 for RIU Touareg) and for how many persons.
** Our prices are with transfer included for the first and second day. Depending on the number of days you would like to take for the course, you might need to pay extra costs for the transfer locally at the diving school.
You can go diving any day of the week.
You will be picked up from your accommodation and brought to the diving school in Sal Rei. On these days you will get to know the basics of scuba diving and you will do an e-learning course. There are 5 training sessions to learn you the techniques or to get better on them. Subsequently you will make 4 dives in open water on a depth of maximum 18 meters.
- English speaking dive instructor
- Equipment (wetsuit, goggles, mouthpiece, flippers, leadbelt and oxygen)
- World wide accepted certificate
- Transfer from and to your accommodation (there is a €5 supplement per person for Riu Touareg)