Scuba diving PADI course
Would you like to become a licenced scuba diver and to know everything about all the techniques and equipment? This is the first step to get your certificate and to continue with other PADI courses.
The course is open to everyone, you don't have to have any experience in scuba diving. After finishing the course and the online e-learning you will get a certificate that you are a world wide licensed diver.
In just 2 days (doesn't have to be 2 days in a row) you will learn everything you need to know about scuba diving and after this you will receive your certificate.
The minimum age to participate is 10 years.
The price is €300 per person, in addition the costs for the certificate and the e-learning, which is €75. This will make a total of €375.
It's recommended to already put on your swimwear, to bring sun cream, flip-flops and to take a towel.
Provide the following information in the comments when booking:
- Your accommodation in Boa Vista
- Requested 2 days
- Full name
- If you ever had a try dive before
- If you would like to have a transfer (included, we charge a supplement of €5 for RIU Touareg) and for how many persons.
You can go diving any day of the week.
You will be picked up from your accommodation and brought to the diving school in Sal Rei. On these 2 days you will get to know the basics of scuba diving and you will do an e-learning course. You will learn more techniques and will make 2 dives in open water with an instructor to work on this. This will be in a depth of maximum 12 meters.
- Dive instructor who speaks English
- Equipment (wetsuit, goggles, mouthpiece, flippers, leadbelt and oxygen)
- World wide accepted certificate
- Transfer from and to your accommodation (there is a €5 supplement per person for Riu Touareg)