PADI discover suba dive (baptism)
Would you like to have your first experience with scuba diving and discover the underwater world but you are not ready to take a full course? Then a try dive is perfect for you. With an experienced team of divers you will get to know the materials and you will have your first experience underwater with full equipment.
The course is open to everyone, you don't have to have any experience in scuba diving. This course is a bit more extensive then a try dive. After this baptism, you will get a discover scuba certificate.
The minimum age to participate is 10 years.
The price is €110 per person.
It's recommended to already put on your swimwear, to bring sun cream, flip-flops and to take a towel.
Provide the following information in the comments when booking:
- Your accommodation in Boa Vista
- Requested date and if you want to go AM or PM
- Full name
- If you would like to have a transfer (included, we charge a supplement of €5 for RIU Touareg) and for how many persons
You can go diving any day of the week.
You will be picked up from your accommodation and brought to the diving school in Sal Rei. You will get a briefing about the theory and some basic rules. Subsequently you will get a trainings session in shallow water to get to know the techniques and the equipment. After that you will go aboard with an instructor on to the bay of Sal Rei for your dive. You will go further in on the techniques and you will discover the underwater world on a spot of maximum 12 meters depth.
- English speaking dive instructor
- Equipment (wetsuit, goggles, mouthpiece, flippers, leadbelt and oxygen)
- Transfer from and to your accommodation (there is a €5 supplement per person for Riu Touareg)