- Boa Vista is an ideal island to discover with the car if you have a 4x4 wheel drive. Some of the roads are sandy, with rocks and bumps. Be careful you don't get stuck or make any damage to the car.
- It is a safe island to discover, sometimes you will reach isolated parts of the islands and it might happen that not all roads are clearly marked.
- Enjoy the freedom and make your own plan for the day, discover everything at your own pace and make your personal route. There aren't many cars on the island, sometimes you have the feeling you are the only one driving!
- You can book different types of cars, they are suitable for this terrain on Boa Vista. Depending on where you would like to go on the island, we offer different cars.
- You can drive a car if you have a valid car driver's license for at least 1 year. (European license is enough)
- You will be charged a deposit of €200/22.000 CVE, this is only possible in cash. When you bring the car back without damage, you will receive your deposit.
- The driver will be held responsible for him/herself and the vehicle.
- You are insured for damage to others. For €15 a day (to be paid locally) you will have an all-risk insurance.
- If you wish to have transfer to and from your accommodation, we can arrange this subject to payment.